Langsung ke konten utama

BAIKAL LAKE





BAIKAL LAKE




   Lake Baikal is a rift lake in Russia, located in southern Siberia, between Irkutsk Oblast to the northwest and the Buryat Republic to the southeast. Lake Baikal is the largest freshwater lake by volume in the world, containing 22–23% of the world's fresh surface water. With 23,615.39 km3 (5,670 cu mi) of fresh water, it contains more water than the North American Great Lakes combined. With a maximum depth of 1,642 m (5,387 ft), Baikal is the world's deepest lake. It is considered among the world's clearest lakes and is considered the world's oldest lake — at 25 million years. It is the seventh-largest lake in the world by surface area.


Baikal is home to thousands of species of plants and animals, many of which exist nowhere else in the world. The lake was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. It is also home to Buryat tribes who reside on the eastern side of Lake Baikal, rearing goats, camels, cattle, and sheep, where the mean temperature varies from a winter minimum of −19 °C (−2 °F) to a summer maximum of 14 °C (57 °F). 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Russia Huh? Great Plan and Holiday ^w^

In the amusement park, i'am waiting for my friend, because we went to an culture event. But suddenly, i saw my friend Qafka. He went after me, then he greeted me. Qafka  :  "Hey Satrio! Waiting for me quite long huh ?" Satrio  :  "Yep, what makes you so long huh?" Qafka  :  "Its a traffic jam, but you can't pour it to your bread, LOL. (Laughed sarcastic) Satrio  :  "What a funny jokes you make, (cringe expressions) Satrio  :  "By the way, come on, the event will be started. Go, or we'll be late, come on! Qafka  :  "Relax bruh, the event not started yet. (he still laughed like an crazy person) After that we going to that event, and im started to ask him some question. Satrio : "So, the holiday will be coming next week, do you have any plan to do? Qafka : "I'll go off to Moscow with my family to meet my aunt in Indonesian Embassy for Russia.". Satrio : "Wow, Russia? Man

I LOVE MYSELF

HI GUYS ! :D  This is my first time using blogger and i hope i can make a new experience in blogger.  So in this first post (i call it a post) i will tell you guys about myself. So My Name is Muhammad Radhinal Satrio, you can call me Radhinal or Satrio, but I prefer Radhinal. My previous school is SMPN 7 Bandung and I'm 13 years old now.  I was born in Bandung, 3rd May 2004, my friends call me a smart guy, because I'm a younger than my friend in Junior School.  My favorite food is egg, and sup. My hobby is reading manga, watching anime and write fan Fic.  In my family, I'm the first son from one brother. I love to interact and socialize with somebody that I don't know, I think it's so fun! So that's maybe my first introduction, its maybe short, but that's all I've got  THANK YOU FOR READ MY INTRO :D I HOPE I CAN BE FRIEND WITH YOU ALL

bald eagle

The  bald eagle  ( Haliaeetus leucocephalus , from Greek  hali  "sea",  aiētos  " eagle ",  leuco  "white",  cephalos  "head") is a  bird of prey  found in  North America . A  sea eagle , it has two known subspecies and forms a  species pair  with the  white-tailed eagle  ( Haliaeetus albicilla ). Its range includes most of Canada and Alaska, all of the  contiguous United States , and northern Mexico. It is found near large bodies of open water with an abundant food supply and old-growth trees for nesting. The bald eagle is an opportunistic feeder which subsists mainly on  fish , which it swoops down and snatches from the water with its talons. It builds the largest  nest  of any North American bird and the largest tree nests ever recorded for any animal species, up to 4 m (13 ft) deep, 2.5 m (8.2 ft) wide, and 1  metric ton  (1.1  short tons ) in weight. [2]   Sexual maturity  is attained at the age of four to five years. Bald eagles are